Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello, My Name Is......


I have been a blog dreamer for quite a while now, but have never jumped on the bandwagon due to fears of boring y'all to tears with what I have to say. Every evening after work I sit down to my computer & read a long list of blogs to detox from my day, including one by a dear friend. Imitation is said to be the highest form of flattery, so Biz: be flattered! I think I'll be blogging about: marriage, obsessions, infertility, my lovely doggie girls, creating, parties, family, sewing, & blah, blah, blah. So to kick things off, allow me to introduce myself to y'all: I'm Aubrey. (also known as Ablah or UhUh-totally depending on your current age)


Here's my cute hubby, Chris (aka:Bubba):


Then there's our 3 little ladies: Bella, Lulu, & Fifi:


Of course you should see what we all look like together:


So, there we are. More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment