Monday, October 3, 2011

Hair DO or Hair DONT!

I've been here before:
Thank you Natalie Dee for that laugh, my husband believes that this one better represents me:

Here is my current hairstyle that I have been growing out since June 2008:

But this is what I'm obsessed with lately, meaning every time I: wash, comb(kill me now), dry, style, and have to push my bangs out of my eyes(45billion times a day).
 I have my husband's blessing and friends that say "DO IT", but I'm still too chicken to chop off that much at once. I have twice donated my hair to locksoflove.org, I'm trying to convince myself to do it for the cancer patients, if not to make my life easier. Can I pull it off? Will I look like a boy? Who cares if hair grows if you look likean idiot for six months! AHHHHH, this decision could take awhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment