Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Football, Shopping, and Food.



To bring 2011 to an end Chris and I met up in Ft Worth for a quick weekend. It began with me flying to DFW Airport on Thursday with a $56 ticket, SCORE! We had a quick dinner & went promptly to sleep at our hotel-like the boring ol' fogies that we are. On Friday, we attended the Armed Forces Bowl featuring Tulsa University VS. BYU at the beautiful SMU campus in Dallas. It was the perfect day for football.


Afterwards we went to Northpark Mall for some big city shopping, trust me-this is a BIG deal when you are stuck with a small town mall back home. Anthropologie, my mothership, beckoned me in right away.
http://www.anthropologie.com





After a long day of much walking I wanted a simple, light dinner. My choice was Central Market and boy, did it hit the spot.
Yum-o!

Convieniently, World Market is located doors away from Central Market, I found two things that I cannot live without.          
http://www.worldmarket.com

Sadly, they remain in the store, and not here with me. Sob.... Please don't feel uncomfortable by my weeping.

Anyways, on Saturday morning we did some other stuff that I'll talk about later, and then drove home to my puppies. I had a crazy terrible migrane, so I hopped into the tub as soon as we parked the truck.  My master bath has been out of operation for the last 9 months, finally being able to take a bath was so, so good.
New Year's eve ended with a Harry Potter movie & going to sleep before midnight. I hope that the end of 2011 was just as satisfying for you. Happy 2012 y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment