Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Sign In The Yard.

There's a sign in my yard.

So that we don't end up with a stalker, this pic is all you get. I'm still a little nervous after the Craigslist death threat we received. For real. 
We are selling our sweet little house that we JUST finished f*ing remodeling, so that we are able to live together as a married couple. Marriage is hard four hours apart.
This move is both exciting and panic inducing. I've never moved away before, I'm a little scared. I've had so many lunch dates with old pals recently in case "it's the last time I ever get to see you". 
Dramatic? Definitely.
Chris has been working in Ft Worth and commuting home for weekend visits. Gas prices, hotel rooms, and fast food have been terrible on our budget and the distance has taken a toll on my man.  It's time for us to relocate there to be together. I have a job lined up that I am beyond excited about. We have found a neighborhood that is close to work, with a house that we can see making into our longterm home. Cross your fingers that it stays on the market until ours sells.
So many new dreams, goals, and traditions can be made in Ft Worth. For us, it's a city of potential that is just four hours from home if we need a quick hometown fix.  
So, if you are looking for a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1400sq ft patio home with a.maz.ing floors and beautiful bathrooms and so much more, have I got the perfect place for you.....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Exciting!! We may be joining you in FW. Who knows. Its either Germany or FW at this point but we shall see. Happy for you guys. This move will be good for yall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be good, even better if you guys are there too!

      Delete