Friday, January 6, 2012

Ten Random Memories

I recently scanned a bunch of old pictures into the computer. I realize that I am not the most photogenic of gals, I am a master of the sleepy/drunk look, whatev-good or bad, they make me laugh. 

Probably the best photo I have ever taken since the age of 3. Talk about making love to the camera! (shout out to Farrah Fawcett)

As my brother recently inquired, who the hell bought that bathing suit, it barely covers my nips.

Evidence that I was a selfless & giving big sister, trashbag rain protection.

Though it may seem to make perfect fashion sense at the time, besties dressing like twins does not help increase your chances of getting a boyfriend.

Inappropriate biting in a youth group van. Seriously.

My goat, Honey. Can you feel the love?

Always think twice about buying leather pants. And, allowing your college roomie to cut your hair in the front yard of your dorm.

The food in Moscow sucks, so eat pizza & pastries instead. Look like a dumb tourist & then come home lookin' like a fatty......

Aubrey, TX. Population: Awesome.

And just to prove that non-photogenic-ness runs in the family, here's a jewel of Bella.


1 comment: